Q: I'm wondering where my neutral safety switch is

I want to replace my neutral safety switch but I don't know where it is could you tell me where it's located

3. I'm wondering where my neutral safety switch is

Q: Weird helicopter noise while braking - 2012 Toyota Corolla

Hello. Based on the symptoms you are experiencing, I would first recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic to determine if your brakes and suspension components are performing properly. If your steering wheel is shaking when you...

Q: The car cannot start right away when the engine's cold

It sounds like you are on the right track with thinking it's a fuel-related issue with your 2000 Audi A8 Quattro. Your Audi may not be getting enough fuel for a cold start due to incorrect sensor data. Or it...

Q: Key cannot turn all the way, car cannot be started - 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

Hello. I would first check and see if the shifter is moving correctly. If it is not going fully into park then this will occur. If it is, then the ignition switch may be binding. I would move the shifter...