Q: I'm trying to replace my passenger side window on a 2007 ford e 350 van

I'm trying to replace passengers side window.but can't figure out how to do it

The window is attached to a regulator assembly within the door. To access the regulator assembly/window track, the inside door panel has to be removed along with any components that are behind the panel (electrical for the most part) and in the way of the regulator. If you request window replacement the responding certified mechanic will replace the window for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I'm trying to replace my passenger side window on a 2007 ford e 350 van