Q: I'm car shopping

I am on the search for a new car. I found a black BMW 325i with 71k miles on it that costs $8,500. I'm 16 years old and wondering if there will be a ton of expensives involved. Is 71k miles low mileage? Let me know any thoughts, anything would help.

Hey there, that is pretty low mileage for a 10 year old car. To be safe, I would suggest scheduling a pre-purchase inspection on the car before making a final purchase. This way, you can have a local expert give the car a thorough look so that you are aware of any safety concerns or existing conditions that could be troublesome later. Otherwise, if there is nothing wrong with the car, that is not a bad price for a BMW with that type of mileage. Just keep in mind that maintenance on a BMW can be a bit more costly in the long-run.