Q: I lost my brakes, the reservoir lost fluid, no lights came up on the dash, what do you think is wrong?

My pedal hit the floor, car kept rolling, no warning whatsoever, no lights popped up on the dash....I checked the fluid, it was dry, I put some in, let it rest, tried again...pedal to floor, car wouldn't stop...

Anytime the brake pedal goes to the floor the first thing to do is to check to see if fluid is lost indicating an leak in the system. The metal brake lines if rusted or corroded can burst resulting in loss of fluid and brakes. Have the fluid filled and look under vehicle when someone pushes on the brakes to see where the fluid is coming from. Once leak is identified then a repair can be made.

3. I lost my brakes, the reservoir lost fluid, no lights came up on the dash, what do you think is wrong?