Q: i keepburning the wire up coming from the armiture to the solinoid. what could be causing this?.

My starter keeps burning the wire from the armature to the solenoid.

Hello there. It’s possible that you either have an exposed wire, faulty ground, damaged starter relay or ignition relay which is drawing excessive current to the wire. I’d check all your electrical connections to the starter and from the ignition relay first. If you can’t diagnose the issue this way, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection.

3. i keepburning the wire up coming from the armiture to the solinoid. what could be causing this?.