Q: I just recently brought a car and when I was driving it on the highway, it makes a loud noise, it sounds like an airplane or a fan

I just recently brought a car, I test drove the car for 10 minutes and didn't notice any noises, breaks, ac, and steering were working fine. However, when I was driving it home, the car makes an airplane like noise or a fan. It doesn't making a noise when I'm driving under 20 miles, and it gets louder when I accelerate.

3. I just recently brought a car and when I was driving it on the highway, it makes a loud noise, it sounds like an airplane or a fan