Q: I just changed and had it flushed transmission fluid but the car still slipping or is js

I had just got the transmission fuil flushed and changed but the will run fine for a while and then once its warmed up it will start to not move and just rev once pressing the gas

Hopefully, the transmission filter was changed during the service. If not, a partially blocked pick up screen can cause shift issues as will an incorrect fluid level. If the fluid level is correct, the problem you are describing could be due to an issue with electronic controls, internal solenoids in the valve body and/or internal hydraulic leaks. Some of these components are heat sensitive and that is why you are seeing the symptoms once the car warms up. Once warmed up, electrical and hydraulic pressure tests are typically performed to identify the fault. Also, it is possible that there are stored diagnostic codes that will provide clues. If you desire an on-site diagnosis of this issue, please use YourMechanic’s failure to shift diagnostic service page. Once that diagnostic is complete, the mechanic will explain the repair strategy to you in detail and estimate the cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I just changed and had it flushed transmission fluid but the car still slipping or is js