Q: I hear a random multiple beep noise when car is off, locked, and parked it's a neighbor's car just not sure what vehicle

I live in a gated community and every night I'm bothered (sometimes startled) with a loud alarm sound from one of the neighbors cars. It's not the actual car alarm (in case of break in) nor do any car lights on the street flash on. It's just I'd say 3-6 beeps that happen throughout the night at random times. I'm just curious as to what it is because it's driving me nuts and I'd like to find out which neighbors car it is so I can address the issue.

If somebody has an alarm system with a proximity alarm it may be detecting someone or even a cat getting near their car or the sensor is set too sensitive causing even wind to set off a car alarm.

3. I hear a random multiple beep noise when car is off, locked, and parked it's a neighbor's car just not sure what vehicle