Q: I have spark I have fuel still can I get to start spray them either into the air filter tube and still cannot get it to start

Got fuel got spark I just cannot get it to fire at all I have spray ether into the throttle body and it still will not fire it's rolling over and starting to back for your like it wants to start but it will not start and I do not know what else to do

A: If you have spark and fuel getting to the e...

If you have spark and fuel getting to the engine, and it still won’t start after you’ve tried to spray fuel into the engine, then you may have low or no compression. This can be due to a jumped timing and valves that do not open and close when they are supposed to. You will have to get the compression of the engine checked to verify this. If it has low compression then the camshaft timing will need to be checked. Since you can’t get your car to start, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come to you to perform these checks and diagnose your starting issue firsthand.