Q: I have spark I have fuel still can I get to start spray them either into the air filter tube and still cannot get it to start

Got fuel got spark I just cannot get it to fire at all I have spray ether into the throttle body and it still will not fire it's rolling over and starting to back for your like it wants to start but it will not start and I do not know what else to do

3. I have spark I have fuel still can I get to start spray them either into the air filter tube and still cannot get it to start