Q: I have received at least a dozen price quotes that are less expensive than that by far. And especially using regular oil. Okay i'l

See above

Your vehicle (model year) requires synthetic oil and such is built in to the YourMechanic quote. Some of the quotes that you are referring to are no doubt from "instant" oil change facilities. Such facilities are not generally staffed by certified mechanics and that could account for a portion of the cost difference. Although, technically, it is not required to use a certified mechanic to change the oil in your vehicle, if you intend to avail yourself of any of the usually included free inspection services that accompany the oil change, unless a certified mechanic performs those services, they are essentially useless to you (i.e., you have to know what to look for). As far as comparisons to standard shop pricing for oil and filter changes, YourMechanic pricing is less even as the standard shop likely delegates the task to an unskilled technician. Finally, on a random basis, I did telephone an instant oil change facility down the street and the price was actually higher than the current YourMechanic pricing for your vehicle, again assuming the required use of synthetic oil. If you have further questions or concerns as you decide what to do, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you get the best possible results.

3. I have received at least a dozen price quotes that are less expensive than that by far. And especially using regular oil. Okay i'l