Q: My car is being serviced and the mechanic just advised me that my brake pedal goes all the way to the floor,

asked by on October 13, 2016

The mechanic stated that my front brakes are in good condition, can you shine some light on this for me please?

Brake System Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hey there. You may have a brake leak or be low on brake fluid. However, if you are low on fluid, you may have a leak. Brake fluid does not go anywhere therefore is should never get low or become used up. You will need to inspect all of your brake lines, calipers, and your reservoir for leaks. Do not move this car while the brakes are not serviceable. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the brake system and pinpoint the proper repairs.