Q: I have no spark, no ignition, no current is going to the ignition coil. Could this be a Auto Shut-Down Relay?

I have a 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan with a 3.3 Liter V-6 Engine. There is NO ignition, No Spark. There is no current going to the ignition coil... the Coil Pack. The engine cranks, turns-over fine, But No Spark. What's wrong? Could it be a Engine Control Modual? Could it be a Auto Shut-Down Relay? I need some help! I got no fire in the belly of my beast!

The automatic shutdown (ASD) relay powers the coil and is turned on and off by the engine control module ECM. If you scan the engine and get a code 40, then you may have a bad ASD relay, but there is a pinpoint test to follow in order to reach this diagnosis. I suggest replacing the relay with a known good one to see if it starts and runs. If it still does not start, then there is a long pinpoint test to follow in order to diagnose your car’s trouble starting.

3. I have no spark, no ignition, no current is going to the ignition coil. Could this be a Auto Shut-Down Relay?