Q: I have antifreeze leaking from my radiator, just replaced resrvoir and relief valve about a month ago.

replaced the coolant reservoir and cap month ago and still have fluid dripping down from front of car, 1997 740IL, doesn't seem to leak all the time then it starts up again, engine does not get hot but after putting say 8 oz of fluid it is fine JA: How old are the hoses? And have you tested the ... view full

BMW Mechanic Hi im kevin has system been pressure tested ? yes Kevin BMW Mechanic Ok and no loss of pressure ? 11 February 2017 10:48 my mechanic did the pressure check when he put in the new reservoir and relief valve

Ok ans as far as your aware theres no leak and was no

3. I have antifreeze leaking from my radiator, just replaced resrvoir and relief valve about a month ago.