Q: Rumbling noise coming from rear wheels

When driven I hear a loud rumbling noise coming from the rear, sounds like the wheels are going to come off

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a bad wheel bearing. Wheel bearings can fail over time due to damage caused to the tight tolerances inside the bearings becoming pitted or damaged due to a lack of proper lubrication or seals failing. When this happens, you may notice a rumbling or groaning sound that is fairly consistent with wheel speed and tends to be a bit more pronounced when turning or cornering due to the amount of weight that is put on the bearings. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to properly diagnose.

3. Rumbling noise coming from rear wheels