Q: I have an 00 acura tl and while i was driving the serpentine belt snapped on me, so wen it snapped on me the engine shut off

So i have a 00 acura tl and while driving the serpentine belt snapped on me, and wen that happened my engine shut off and now its just cranking no start...any clue?

A: You may have damaged the crankshaft or cams...

You may have damaged the crankshaft or camshaft sensors or wires to these sensors. Have the vehicle scanned and the data checked to see if you lost data from one of these sensors. Afterwards, inspect the sensor and wiring to the bad sensor. If sensor and wiring is okay then replace the sensor. You should also inspect sensor reluctor ring for damage. I’d suggest contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to replace your serpentine belt and sensors to ensure the problem gets fixed. Best of luck.