Q: i have all power but no crank

so i bought this car i had a lil trouble crankin i drove it home it ran fine the next day had a lil trouble startin runnin it would not idle so i parked it went to town got radio came back hooked up after market radio had all power and went to crank lost all power i checked all fuses all r ok went to arc starter and it sparked and lost all power

Hi there. It is more than likely that the main electrical relay has been damaged somehow. This could happen due to an exposed wire or faulty ground wire, or debris within the contacts of the electrical relay. It’s also possible that during your aftermarket radio install, if the battery cables were not removed, it could have damaged the relay or other electrical components. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first, so they can determine what is causing this problem and recommend the right solutions.