Q: I have a Toyota Voxy and the sliding door is jammed

I have a Toyota Voxy, and both sliding doors are jammed shut it wont open at all even if we manually try to open it. it still wont budge to open, need help we also tried taking off the terminals off the battery to see if that would help to rest it but still nothing

A: Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing ca...

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a few things. The first thing I would do is check to make sure that all the fuses are in good shape and that none are blown. It may be possible that the fuse for sliding doors has blown and needs to be replaced. If the fuses all check out, then it may be possible that the sliding door actuators themselves are the issue. These are located inside the door and would require disassembly of the door and panel to access. If you need an inspection conducted by a professional, a certified technician can diagnose the door and guide you with the proper repairs.