Q: I have a push start toyota avalon all the lights, air radio horn work but it won't start it did this the other day and after 30 mi

I have a pushstart toyota avalon all the lights are on the radio and air works what could be the possible problem? It did this the other day and after a while it started

Hi there. If you’re unable to start your Toyota manually by turning the key, there could be a few different problems First, it might be your ignition cylinder or ignition relay is damaged, or the starter relay or starter motor needs to be replaced. The best thing to do in order to resolve your problems is to correctly diagnose the root source, by having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

• I have a push start toyota avalon all the lights, air radio horn work but it won't start it did this the other day and after 30 mi