Q: I Have a no crank no start with a good battery I THINK it is disconnected wiring from the ignition to .....? It’s a 77dodge MH

No crank no start nothing no click, battery and battery power and terminals good lights come on with no dimming on the dash headlights don’t like recently repaired spark plugs for separate problem ran beautifully, and the gas pedal lost any communication acceleration and was not workingUpon fixing that is where, for the first time ever, no crank no start premiered. I think wiring got pulled, stepped on, messed up while working on the peddle but I can’t seem to find a diagram online that has the colors of mine. somebody has obviously rewired this vehicle at some point. I also can’t win a diagram to double check my starter fuse although it just seems too coincidental that that would happen at the same time as the acceleration peddle ......? Please help I’m parked illegally and to the side of busy traffic and need heeeeeeeellllllllo

3. I Have a no crank no start with a good battery I THINK it is disconnected wiring from the ignition to .....? It’s a 77dodge MH