Q: I have a no crank, no start situation.

When I turn the key, I get the clunk sound as the gear is being pushed to the flywheel, however the starter doesn't spin. When I bypass the ignition switch and jump the starter contacts, I get the starter spinning but the gear does not push to contact the flywheel. Is this a faulty ignition switch? That is all that I can see, as all components are wired correctly by means of utilizing alldata.com

This is likely a result of the starter solenoid not engaging the flywheel. When the key is turned and the current is supplied to the solenoid, the gear comes out and engages the flywheel. When this is not working, you may hear a clunk or clicking sound as you describe. I would suggest having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your starter to confirm the cause of the problem.

3. I have a no crank, no start situation.