Q: I have a crack on side of engine but no fluids are leaking. Car is shaking once warmed up Drive okay. What is this?

My car has a blue smoke cloud coming out my car exhaust. Also, seems to be a slit on the side of my engine causing my car to run rough. I have oil cover gaskets done, oil pan, oil filter, tie rod ends, and spark plugs all redone. What could this be?

Hi There, Depending on the location of the crack you are referring to, this may be causing an oil leak from an oil passage into the combustion chamber much like the symptoms of a blown head gasket, which could be causing the motor to burn the engine oil resulting in the blue smoke coming from the exhaust. If this is the case, this may also cause the motor to run rough as a result of the loss of compression. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose.

3. I have a crack on side of engine but no fluids are leaking. Car is shaking once warmed up Drive okay. What is this?