Q: I have a chevy blazer 2002 the transmission fluid was low, drive and 3rd are like neutral. It will pull out in drive and shift 1st

I have a 2002 4 wheel drive chevy blazer. The transmission will pull out in drive and shift 1st to 2nd when it hits 3rd it is like it is in neutral

It is possible that some damage occurred to the transmission while it was low on fluid. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. I have a chevy blazer 2002 the transmission fluid was low, drive and 3rd are like neutral. It will pull out in drive and shift 1st