Q: I have a 2008 Mustang GT w/ HVAC issues. I cant seem to get any air to blow out of it at all

I have a 2008 Mustang GT w/ HVAC issues. I cant seem to get any air to blow out of it at all when switched on any setting, speed or temp. It has come back on twice now and will stop working when I put it on defrost. Is this a bad Blend Door Actuator or blower motor or even something larger?

If you can still hear the blower running but the air flow does not go where you want it then the most common cause is the blend door actuator but the door needs to be checked at the same time to make sure it is not a broken door.

Hi Pete. Thanks for contacting us today. This could be an issue with the blower motor or simply a fuse or electrical relay that is faulty. It’s probably best to check your fuses and relays first. If they are good, then an AC & heater inspection would be best, so that the right repairs can be completed.

3. I have a 2008 Mustang GT w/ HVAC issues. I cant seem to get any air to blow out of it at all