Q: I have a 2006 Chevy cobalt and I know that I need to replace the maf but it stoped while I was going over a speed bump

I have a 2006 Chevy cobalt and I know that I need to replace the maf but it stoped while I was going over a speed bump then started back up should I be worried about that

Hi Joshua. Thanks for sending in your question today. It’s quite possible that the faulty mass air flow sensor is what caused the car to stall. However, it’s also possible that a different fuel system or ignition timing component is also either dirty or damaged. If you’re going to have the mass air flow sensor replaced, you should have the mechanic inspect other components to determine if they require replacement as well.

3. I have a 2006 Chevy cobalt and I know that I need to replace the maf but it stoped while I was going over a speed bump