How much should it cost for the dealer to clean the throt...

Q: How much should it cost for the dealer to clean the throttle body, and MAP sensor, and replace the PCV valve cover on my jetta?

asked by on May 25, 2017

How much should it cost for the dealer to clean the throttle body, and MAP sensor, and replace the PCV valve cover on my 2010 Jetta 2.5L?

Hi There, Unfortunately, there is not a uniform pricing system when it comes to what various dealers charge. Many things come into play (availability of parts, wholesale pricing, access to labor, overhead, etc.) for various repair shops when it comes to what they charge for parts and service. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to provide a diagnostic report and estimate for repairing your MAP sensor, throttle body and PCV Valve.