Q: I have a 1978 Toyota hilux with the 20r engine it has fuel in the oil is it possible that the engine just got flooded?

My 1978 Toyota pickup has fuel in the oil is it possible that my engine has been flooded or is there something else going on. I don’t want to have to rebuild my engine unless I have to

Hi DJ. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few reasons why gasoline would mix with engine oil, ranging from gasoline leaking inside a vacuum line or a cracked intake manifold. I would change the oil and filter and check the oil next time to see if the problem continues.

3. I have a 1978 Toyota hilux with the 20r engine it has fuel in the oil is it possible that the engine just got flooded?