Q: i have 88 cadillac just got it with brand new tranny i think they damaged seal putting it in what would be my estimated cost for

asked by on March 30, 2017

brand new tranny leaks think it might have damaged seal during installation what is estimated cost for repair

The cost depends on which seal is leaking. If, for example, the leak is at a transaxle output shaft seal, you can input your year, make and model at the service page for axle shaft seals to obtain a quote. However, if the leak origin is not clear, please simply request a leak diagnostic - transmission fluid and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic, will come right to your location, pinpoint the leak and let you know of the cost to repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.