Q: I have 2007 Saturn Vue when going over bump. It sways a lot like the SUV is making a 'S'

When I go over a bump it sway a lot in the rear and make a squeaking sound

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Check the suspension system on the rear of the vehicle. Make sure that all of the bolts are tight and the bushings are good and not missing or broken. Check the shocks to the vehicle and make sure that they are not broken or damaged with oil leaking or dented.

Replace any suspension part that is damaged. Raise up the rear of the vehicle with the font wheels chocked and check the ball joints to make sure that they are in good shape. Replace any ball joints that are damaged or have an looseness to them. If you need further assistance with this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the steering and suspension and help guide you through the correct repairs.

• I have 2007 Saturn Vue when going over bump. It sways a lot like the SUV is making a 'S'