Q: Camaro won't turn off even without the key in the ignition

I can't get my car to shut off!!! I've turned the key to off and even taken it out, but my car won't stop running. I need someone to help quickly - I don't know what to do. My neighbor doesn't know either and he's done some auto repairs. I've called to have someone come, but it's taking too long. Can you tell me what to do so I can get the car to shut off!!???

Well, I’m guessing this response is probably a little late, but we’ll still take a stab at what may have happened. When the ignition switch is turned to the ’start’ position in your vehicle, the body control module (BCM) receives a signal. The BCM then informs the engine control module (ECM) that engine cranking has been requested. The ECM verifies the transmission is in park or neutral, and then supplies power to the starter relay to crank the engine. Your problem could be with the ignition switch, BCM, ECM or the starter relay. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect the car’s electric system and solve this issue for you.

3. Camaro won't turn off even without the key in the ignition