Q: Go to start my car but it just clicks 1998 Honda CRV

Hi. My car wull nit start. All it does is just click. It doesnt roll over at all. I tried ti cross my sylonoid for the starter an still doeznt do anything but click behind my glovebox

Hello - if your battery is good, it sounds like either the starter solenoid is not engaging as you have suggested, or possible the security relay, which is mounted under your dash, is not closing properly. Both could create the clicking sound you hear. I would recommend a starter system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Go to start my car but it just clicks 1998 Honda CRV