Q: I drive a 2012 Nissan Altima. I was driving uphill yesterday but I noticed a strange sound

I drive a 2012 Nissan Altima. I was driving uphill yesterday but I noticed a strange sound and I noticed that the car was going uphill very slow. I noticed that the revolutions were high but as I accelerated, it didn't respond. It was just reving and going uphill slow.

It could be that the automatic transmission is either slipping or that it is staying in low gear. The car has enough miles on it to be having that sort of trouble. It’s difficult to say anything specific from this desk, so you should have the car checked out by a professional. You can have that conveniently done by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Nissan and let you know what is the solution.

3. I drive a 2012 Nissan Altima. I was driving uphill yesterday but I noticed a strange sound