Q: i don't know when the last time the transmission fluid was changed

Sometimes it feels like the car went out of gear but than i stops and drives fine, could it be that the transmission fluid needs to be changed

Minor and intermittent transmission issues can be related to a lack of fluid maintenence. Major issues would not be the case. I think you have a fairly minor issue. Considering that the transmission fluid is a basic maintenence item that should be done at certain mileage intervals, I would recommend having your transmission fluid and filter changed to see if this resolves the issue. If it does not resolve the issue you have nothing to lose since the fluid service is a part of the basic maintenance anyway.

3. i don't know when the last time the transmission fluid was changed