Q: I changed th alternator I've changed all the fuses and whenever I turn on the lights the battery drains dead and the windshield wi

When I start my car the battery level starts going down when I turn on the lights it really goes down and I turn on the windshield wipers and it did they stay on I've changed the alternator of all the fuses are good I need to know what to possibly be wrong with my truck

This may be a voltage regulator problem. As you may know the voltage regulator manages the amount of power the alternator supplies to the battery and other accessories. When this is not working correctly, the battery can be over charged or in some cases under charged.

• I changed th alternator I've changed all the fuses and whenever I turn on the lights the battery drains dead and the windshield wi