Q: I cannot get yhe upper oil pan off, i have removed all screws, how do you remove the lower baffle and oil pump strainer/pickup

iAre there any fasteners inside of the pan, if so how can i get to them. All the fasteners including ones on the out side has been removed even those that secure it to the transaxle

Chances are high that you have a bolt or two hidden out of sight. I believe the part you are having trouble with is sometimes referred to as a "main bearing support plate." Sometimes this part is also called a "windage tray." It is very possible that you will need to remove the transmission to access these hidden bolt(s). On some vehicles, especially front wheel drive vehicles, you might need to remove the entire engine from the vehicle to remove the support plate / windage tray. After reading your question again, I assume you already have the oil pan off, but if it is not removed, there is almost certainly going to be more bolts to remove under it as well.

• I cannot get yhe upper oil pan off, i have removed all screws, how do you remove the lower baffle and oil pump strainer/pickup