Q: I can hear my wipers wanting to work

I can hear my wipers wanting to work,but don't go up and down!if I push them they catch an go up an down and stop.

3. I can hear my wipers wanting to work

Q: Im having and issue with my maf sensor,code p0102

The pink wire is battery voltage supply to the sensor. If the battery voltage is 12.6 volts (it should be; otherwise you have a battery problem), you should read 12.6 volts on the pink wire, not 11.7 volts. You may...

Q: Q: Ignition not turning.

Sometimes the steering wheel is in a bind and will not let you turn the key. Try and move the steering wheel back and forth while turning the key. If this does not work then try a different key if...

Q: Q: Car electrical problem

Hello. This is a difficult problem to fix. The most likely cause of your problem is either a short to ground or broken wire in the wire harness, which is positioned behind the dashboard. It often requires replacing the entire...