Q: I can hear my wipers wanting to work

I can hear my wipers wanting to work,but don't go up and down!if I push them they catch an go up an down and stop.

3. I can hear my wipers wanting to work

Q: ive replaced maf sensor throttle body sesnor plug wires spark plugs fuel filter thermostat upper radiator hose ignition head gaske

If the transmission is slipping then you would need to have the transmission pressure tested to see if the transmission needs to be overhauled due to bad internal clutches or torque converter.

Q: The other day my car kicked and now out whistles and the acceleration has been cut in half i don't know what has caused this

You may have a bad turbo or the inlet hose to the turbo. Have this checked and also scan the computer for stored codes and get them diagnosed.

Q: Q: Brakes locked up

When the rotors get this hot, this is usually an indication that the brake pads are dragging on the rotors. This can happen when the brake calipers are misaligned on the rotors. This problem is often compounded when, as a...