Q: I can hear my wipers wanting to work

I can hear my wipers wanting to work,but don't go up and down!if I push them they catch an go up an down and stop.

3. I can hear my wipers wanting to work

Q: I recently had my egr valve replaced through yourmechanic, and the check engine light has been off since. The check engine light

Hi Chantel: A big uncertainty in trying to answer your question is I do not know if the present codes, that have caused the check engine light to illuminate, are the "same" as the original codes from January and thus,...

Q: Do i need to add pag oil to my cars a/c system after the condenser is replaced.2002 Chrysler Town & Country

Hello. When replacing a part like the condenser it is a good idea to add some extra oil with the new refrigerant. Most refrigerants do have some oil in them which should be enough. The majority of the oil in...

Q: Q: No acceleration

If this started happening right after being jumped then there may be an electrical problem. If the battery cables were hooked up backwards at any point then it may have blown a fuse. A mechanic would usually start by checking...