Q: I believe my motor has been moved while installing rebuilt tranny

While putting in my rebuilt tranny the bolts that go up from the bottom of the cross member into the adaptor between the trannt and transfer case doesn't line up. What do I do

You may want to loosen the cross member bolts on each side and then using a pry bar shift the cross member to line up the bolt holes. You can also put in an alignment punch into the hole and bracket to move the two to align the hole to install the bolt. Once both bolts are in and tight then tighten the cross member bolts.