Q: I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

My car Is making loud noise from the back also feels like I'm driving a boat

3. I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

Q: My car starts then shuts right off

The first thing to check for in a case like this is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without going through proper channels will lean out the system and cause problems like this. Look under the hood...

Q: Problem with the dash and gauges when driving on a bumpy road

This can often times happen when the ABS system is activated which is usually activated when driving over rough surfaces or bumps. The ABS system will trigger warning lights and typically cause a momentary lapse in traction control as the...

Q: A wire came off headlight bulb harness

Black wires are usually used to indicate it is a ground wire. Without proper ground, the lights will not work. If the wire pulled out for the headlight connector, it may be easier to just replace the headlight socket. Replacement...