Q: I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

My car Is making loud noise from the back also feels like I'm driving a boat

3. I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

Q: Can l cut the power steering belt on a 1999 Toyota sienna and drive it with no problem

If you take off power steering belt if it is only thing running on the belt then it will not affect any other system. You will not have any power assist when steering and it will be hard to steer....

Q: Engine swap? Have both VIN numbers don't want to buy if not compatible 2000 saturn LS2

Hi there - since the engine type is "R" for both VINs (position 8 in the VIN), yes, these engines should be compatible. I would recommend using the engine management (computer) and engine wiring harness from the donor vehicle, just...

Q: Car stalled and now won't start

The first two codes point to the bank 2 sensor 2 and could be a problem with the wiring to the sensor or the catalyst is broken up and clogged the exhaust. The last code P0402 is for the EGR...