Q: I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

My car Is making loud noise from the back also feels like I'm driving a boat

3. I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

Q: Can I use full synthetic oil in a 99 mercury Sable 3.0dohc

As you may know, there are a multitude of engine oils on the market all claiming to be the "best" and prolonging the life of your car's engine. One of the main questions you will be asked when changing your...

Q: Problem with the dash and gauges when driving on a bumpy road

This can often times happen when the ABS system is activated which is usually activated when driving over rough surfaces or bumps. The ABS system will trigger warning lights and typically cause a momentary lapse in traction control as the...

Q: How long should it take to replace an AC compressor and condenser in my Saturn Astra?

Hi there. If you'd like to receive an estimate, which would include the estimated labor hours along with replacement parts and supplies, you can click this link. Generally speaking, the job itself takes about 3 to 5 hours to complete....