Q: I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both

My car Is making loud noise from the back also feels like I'm driving a boat

If your vehicle feels bouncy and bumpy, is is very possible that your rear shocks need replacement. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic take a look at your vehicle to verify this diagnosis before just having them replaced. This will help you to ensure that the shock replacement will actually resolve the issue. It is possible that the issue is coming from the front shocks instead of the rear. It is also possible that the wheels could be out of balance causing a shaky, bumpy ride. Be sure to check all possibilities before replacing any parts. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be done from your home or office.

3. I believe my back shocks need replaced how much for both