Q: What does it mean if the Low Fuel Light is displayed on the dash?

What does it mean if the Low Fuel Light is displayed on the dash?

While your gas gauge tells you how much fuel is left in the tank, it can sometimes be easy to miss it. The Low Fuel Warning Light in the dash of your car comes on when you have very little gas left in the tank. If you see this light, you should head to a gas station and fill up. You may also see a warning in the message center that tells you the same thing.

3. What does it mean if the Low Fuel Light is displayed on the dash?