Q: Ticking from inside like card in bike spokes

asked by on October 14, 2017

Ticking from inside not out sounds like a baseball card ticking in bicycle spokes

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If it sound like its coming from somewhere in the dashboard, you might have a leaf or some other small piece of trash in your ventilation fan. try turning the fan speed up and see if the sound changes. Turning the fan on high could even sling the debris off and make the noise stop if that is the case. In any case, you can have checked out at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your clicking noise and let you know what can be done for it.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr