Q: I am trying to replace the idler pulley to the a/c. I don't know what tool to use. Can you help with what and how to do it? T.y.

I can't see the face of the pulley and don't know what tool to use. It's pretty easy to get to just can't tell what to do and how to get the pulley off. I have a new one with the bearing already.

It is going to be a 13mm or 14mm wrench. You will loosen the pulley center bolt, then turn the adjusting bolt above and behind the pulley to loosen the belt. Once belt is off, then just take center bolt of the pulley all the way out and remove the pulley. Reinstall it in reverse but leave the pulley a little loose. After the belt is put on and tension is applied, tighten the pulley center bolt. If you are still having trouble and would like some help, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to install your idler pulley for you.

3. I am trying to replace the idler pulley to the a/c. I don't know what tool to use. Can you help with what and how to do it? T.y.