Q: I am having trouble locating the MAP sensor

I can not locate my map sensor to replace it.

3. I am having trouble locating the MAP sensor

Q: My engine is knocking very loudly and I have a cracked radiator and an oil leak . I have a quote for 920 to repair everything is t

From what you've described, I have a feeling that you may need a lot more work done than your quote of $920 to fix this vehicle. Be aware that an engine knock can be an internal engine problem requiring an...

Q: DPF light, traction and engine lights flashing, car has no pulling power, dense blue/black smoke on each start.

Based on the information you provided, it is possible that a failed seal in the turbo is allowing engine oil into the intake. The result would be increases carbon buildup on your DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). Usually a flashing Check...

Q: I press on gass pedal but it feels heavy

Hi There, It sounds like you are describing the symptoms of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the...