Q: How to replace ignition coil

I’m wanting to replace the ignition coil on my van; however, I’ve searched the manual and can’t figure out exactly where it is. Would you be able to tell me where to look and give me steps on performing the replacement?

Follow the spark plug wires from the plugs to where they all end up. That is the coil pack. Label the wires or take a picture so you can put them all back in exactly the same location on your new coil. Disconnect all the wires, replace the coil pack, and reconnect all the wires in their original positions. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, you may want to enlist the help a professional. For this, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your ignition coil for you.

3. How to replace ignition coil