Q: how to remove transimission in a chevey S-10 2.2 liter L2 mini truck 4 cylinder

I can not find the last bolts holding in my transimission??? need a bolt diagram or something HELP ME PLEASE

Hi there. Since we’re unable to upload any materials on this platform, your best bet is to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2000 Chevrolet S-10. This will provide you with the information that you are seeking. Best of luck.

3. how to remove transimission in a chevey S-10 2.2 liter L2 mini truck 4 cylinder