Q: How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

My cluster panel is half light And check engine light and abs light don't work but goes on when I tap the cluster panel

3. How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

Q: It is a 320d and it doesn't start by itself in the morning unless I tow it.

Check the battery in the car. The battery may not have the amount of charge that is needed to start the diesel engine. A diesel engine requires more battery power to start it as the compression is higher than a...

Q: ABS light on and pic of a car swerving light on

Your car is definitely worth fixing as this is somewhat common and something that any qualified mechanic should be able to correct. The grinding sound you hear is likely worn brake pads and rotors. When the brake pads reach a...

Q: Can I change the oil from regular to synthetic safely?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Decades ago when synthetic oils were introduced, some older vehicles experienced oil leaks that were believed to be due to synthetic oils having smaller and more consistently sized molecules compared to conventional oil. It was...