Q: How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

My cluster panel is half light And check engine light and abs light don't work but goes on when I tap the cluster panel

3. How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

Q: Hesitation occasional misfire and poor mpg

The MAF is a possibility. I think it is also possible that one or more injectors are clogged or malfunctioning as the symptoms you describe sound like that of a fuel system issue. I would recommend having the fuel injectors...

Q: I just got an oil change, but smoke is coming from under the hood of my car where my coolant tank is? Do I need more coolant?

Hello. If the smoke is coming from the coolant tank then it may actually just be steam from the hot coolant, which is normal as long as the engine is not overheating. I would double check the coolant level though,...

Q: Humming noise coming from Right Front hub, click noise in the steering gear - What is the problem? 2004 Cadillac Escalade

Hello - I believe the humming noise you mention in the right front wheel area is a worn front wheel bearing/hub assembly. If the noise is louder when turning left while in motion, that would confirm the diagnosis. I would...