Q: How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

My cluster panel is half light And check engine light and abs light don't work but goes on when I tap the cluster panel

To gain access to the bulbs in the cluster, you must remove the cluster from the dash. You will need to remove the vents in the center of the dash, next to the cluster, in order to remove the screw that holds the right side of the cluster in place. Then, remove the cover on top of the steering column by removing the screws just behind the wheel, at the 9 and 3 o’clock positions. These two screws heads will actually face you, and you will have to turn the steering wheel a quarter turn to access them. They also have trim plugs that cover them. With the top cover off of the steering column, there is another screw on the bottom side of the cluster, right in the center. Lift the cluster over the plastic trim piece, pull the two electrical connectors on the back of the cluster, one on the right and one on the left. This will allow the cluster to be removed so you can access the bulbs on the back. If this is something that you need a hand with, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

3. How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs