Q: How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

My cluster panel is half light And check engine light and abs light don't work but goes on when I tap the cluster panel

3. How to remove The cluster panel or bulbs

Q: Does the power steering pump come with the belt, hoses and steering rack? 2000 BMW 323ci

Q: The car starts, but when I hit the gas the check engine light blinks & it feels like I don't get much power, sometimes smell gas.

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light is an indicator that the computer has detected an issue with the vehicle's engine management system that could potentially cause harm to the emissions system. Continuing to drive with a flashing Check Engine...

Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition

The problem may not be in the ignition switch but in the transmission shift linkage. Try and push the shifter up into park and turn the key at the same time. There are technical bulletins for the shift linkage causing...