Q: How to put fuel sender unit on new fuel pump

I bought a new fuel pump and it said I had to use old sending unit but I can't figure out how it goes on new fuel pump

3. How to put fuel sender unit on new fuel pump

Q: Car will not accelerate past 70 mph

Depending on where you were hit, I wonder if you might have damaged the air intake such that your car is having too much trouble breathing to go really fast. Another possibility is that you might have dislodged an air...

Q: My truck was running perfectly yesterday, but this morning it won't start.

When you attempted to start the vehicle this morning, did the starter attempt to crank the engine? If not, the issue is likely the starter. Although they can display signs of wearing out, they can also stop working suddenly. If...

Q: Key fob won't unlock all 4 doors. Only the drivers door

Hi there. Is this a smart key or a physical key and wireless fob? Do the other door locks work when the lock switch on the driver's door is operated? Have you tried pressing the unlock button 2 times quickly...