Q: How to put fuel sender unit on new fuel pump

I bought a new fuel pump and it said I had to use old sending unit but I can't figure out how it goes on new fuel pump

When it comes to installing aftermarket parts, my recommendation would be to have a mechanic come and take a look at it for you. Aftermarket parts do not always fit. Sometimes you have to remove the old pump from the pump bracket and install a new one. Then you’ll have to splice the connectors to get it to work.

If you’d like some assistance with installing your new fuel pump, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can assess the component and ensure it works as intended. Best of luck.