Q: How to enter trunk of 2010 Toyota Corolla with only interior access and a broken trunk lever?

I locked my keys in my trunk. The trunk hatch on the floor by the driver seat floor is broken, so my only means to trunk access has been through the keys. The car is still unlocked, but I can't gain access to the trunk. I have been trying to fold the back seats down manually, but I cannot get them to fold. Thanks in advance!

Hi there. Unfortunately, there really is not an easy solution to this problem. Typically the rear seat is removed by loosing bolts in the trunk itself. You might be able to pull the cable to the trunk release with a pair of pliers and see if the trunk will unlock manually. If this doesn’t work, you will most likely need to contact a professional mechanic to help you with issue.

3. How to enter trunk of 2010 Toyota Corolla with only interior access and a broken trunk lever?