Q: How much will it cost to see if it's the water pump,I put in a new radiater and there's no termistad

I think it's my water pump because I changed the radiator and the tremistad is out and it's still over heating,how much to find out what is wrong?

If you desire that engine overheating be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic. The cost of that diagnostic is $70 to $80 depending on your location in the country. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to sudden large leaks), a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, plugged cooling system passageways, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, trapped air, non functioning radiator cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you request the diagnostic, whatever the cause of the problem is the mechanic will surely pinpoint it for you and the mechanic will recommend the least cost repair strategy. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How much will it cost to see if it's the water pump,I put in a new radiater and there's no termistad