Q: how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Car makes a hissing noise and cut off sometimes when I stop

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Q: Q: Coolant leaking into cylinders

Hi. As coolant is burned through the combustion chamber, it travels through the exhaust which can damage your catalytic converter. This will lead to the clogging of your exhaust and can cause different problems with your vehicle. If you need...

Q: Non-working front passenger side power window switch on a 2008 Escalade. Only the lock/unlock function works.

Wire breaks are often in the door hinge area (in the rubber boot connecting the door cavity to the pillar), because the wires are frequently extended and compressed as you open and close the door. To diagnose this yourself, and...

Q: Knocking noise underneath car.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Diagnosing the exact source of a vibration or noise is typically only possible through an onsite inspection. However, after reading the symptoms you're describing, the two possible suspects may include the wheel bearings or the...