Q: how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Car makes a hissing noise and cut off sometimes when I stop

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Q: Put donut on.but it won't spin

You have either put the spare tire space saver on backwards or you have one that is not compatible with your car. If turning it around does not fix it then you will need to have the tire repaired or...

Q: Gray oil under oil cap

There are quite a few labs (just do Internet search) that perform passenger car engine oil analyses and such a service is economical as it is done through the mail. Visual observation, in the circumstances you are describing, will not...

Q: Air conditioning in back of van doesn't work

The AC system could be low on refrigerant. Vans that have rear AC hold much more than a standard system. There are however, many more possibilities. Restrictions in the lines and blend door issues could cause this as well. I...