Q: how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Car makes a hissing noise and cut off sometimes when I stop

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there:

Although this issue may be caused by a faulty brake booster, it’s also possible that other brake system components may be contributing to this problem. As such, you might be better served to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a loud noise coming from the brakes inspection first; so they can verify what is causing the noise and the vehicle’s brakes to "cut off" as you’ve described in your inquiry.

3. how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac