Q: how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Car makes a hissing noise and cut off sometimes when I stop

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. how much will it cost to fix my brake booster in a Cadillac

Q: Car lacks power on acceleration and stumbles at highway speed

This vehicle and engine has a list a mile long of various engine, cooling, computer, transmission, fuel and other possible problems that could contribute to causing the problems you are having. My best recommendation is to have a mechanic test...

Q: Car sounds like it's choking

A choking sound is a common indicator of a engine not receiving enough fuel. In 2006 Cadillac's the fuel pumps have been known to fail prematurely. I would suggest that a properly trained technician test the fuel system pressure and...

Q: Something broke in my transmission

Sounds to me that there is an issue with your slave cylinder. If it has a leak, either internally or externally, it will cause the clutch not to disengage. This can be determined by a mechanic who can inspect your...