Q: Honda CRV oil change: Valvoline 0W-20 full syn and Mobil1 filter a good choice?

Honda CRV oil change: Valvoline 0W-20 full syn and Mobil1 filter a good choice?

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is perfectly fine, and preferred by some, to run fully synthetic oil in your vehicle. You must make sure it matches the weight rating listed in your owner’s manual. While we cannot personally recommend brands, Mobil 1 has been around for a long time, and is generally trusted in the industry. As is Valvoline. While most oils weighted 0w-20 are synthetic, only newer cars are calling for this light of oil. Make sure your vehicle does not call for 5w-20. Honda will recommend their brand of oil, and it is a given percentage synthetic anyway. For more help with your oil change, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Honda CRV oil change: Valvoline 0W-20 full syn and Mobil1 filter a good choice?