Q: How many transmission mounts are there in an sl55 amg and are they the same mounts as the front engine mounts?

How many transmission mounts are there in a sl55 amg and are they the same parts as the front engine transmission mounts because they are listed together as front engine/trans mounts in the parts section of mercedes

Sometimes the way they are labeled is confusing. In a car like yours, where the engine is mounted front to rear, there are three mounts. The two in the front on either side usually look similar to each other, but not identical. The rear mount at the tail of the transmission will look entirely different and makes the third point of the plane. Many times the transmission mount will be referred to as a rear motor mount in parts literature. If you need too have your mounts inspected or replaced, you can contact Your Mechanic.they can send a technician to your home or office to replace your motor mounts right there on the spot.

3. How many transmission mounts are there in an sl55 amg and are they the same mounts as the front engine mounts?